12 Nov Seven crucial reads to help you choose the right desktop printer
Choosing the right desktop printer for your home office or workplace should, in theory, be a straightforward matter.
Whether you are a self-employed professional such as an accountant or a surveyor, or someone who manages IT and printing services for a local office, you’ll know that the reality can be rather different.
Anyone looking to buy a desktop printer is likely to come across a staggeringly wide range of options and technologies.
Understanding the differences among them can be a time-consuming task – albeit a critically important one.
The right desktop printer can be a flexible, cost-effective part of your office productivity toolkit. Making an informed choice is crucial.
I have, therefore, listed below seven of my recent articles that I believe can help to provide a useful starting point for any professional looking to buy a desktop printer.
Although these pieces are not a comprehensive list of all the issues, they should offer a practical overview of some of the key technologies, terminologies and selection criteria that you should consider when looking for a desktop printer.
Seven essential reads:
- A seven-point checklist to help you choose the right printer
- Do you understand the jargon? Five things you need to know to choose the right printer
- Five ways you can connect to a printer these days [infographic]
- GelJet Technology – is it different from Inkjet?
- LED print technology – is it different from Laser?
- Ricoh Print Technologies explained – GelJet and its 5 key differentiators
- Ricoh Print Technologies explained – LED and its key differentiators
Visit the Ricoh website to explore our range of printers and find the right one for you.